1. "I have not been able to play the game despite repeated attempts. What do I do?"
Due to overload on the server, some of you might not have been able to play the game, in spite of registering. In that case, please register again and play the game.
If you have any problem in Registration or while playing the game, please mail email@example.com.
2. What are the datelines of Xpress?
Stage 1 of Xpress, is now open.
Stage 2 will be up today.
Stage 3 will be up next.
All rounds of the game can be played at any time. For instance, even a team which registers only on the last date (September 30) can play all three rounds at one go.
3. "What about my team?"
1. A maximum of three members can be part of a team.
2. Any number of teams can participate from each College.
3. Team members can also be from different Colleges, in which case, you could mention the name of one College in the Registration Field, and mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details of all team members and Colleges, stating the Registration ID.
4. "How do I play the game? What do I have to remember?"
1. Register by completing all fields.
2. Make a note of the Registration ID, as this would be required to play the next two rounds.
3. The team has to attempt each Stage in one sitting. So, if you log in and start a round, and SUBMIT the answers, you cannot get back to the completed round.
4. In case of an Internet connection failure, obviously you would not have submitted the answers, which means you can log back and complete them, though you will have to fill the answers all again. So, it is advisable to take adequate precautions.
5. The game can be played any time, on or before 11.59 pm, September 30, 2004.
5. How will the winners be chosen?
1. Winners will be chosen on the basis of the cumulative scores of all three Stages.
2. In all, five teams will be invited on an all-expense paid trip to XLRI Jamshedpur.
6. What is in store for Winners?
1. Winners get an all-expense paid trip to XLRI Jamshedpur: a chance to meet the finest minds across B Schools and world-renowned Professors of XLRI.
2. Cash Awards
3. Certificate of appreciation
7. "How do I get my queries answered?"
Visit this Web Log: http://xlri.blogspot.com/
Call Tanay Mishra at 098353 65500 or Pradeep Ramarathnam at 098353 70627